General Food Truck information
- You and your staff may sell your food items up to 1,000 attendees.
- The name of your restaurant/food truck will be listed in print, web ads, and social media.
- You will support FOR Parks and by doing that, benefit development and maintenance of Roseville parks and recreation facilities.
- A variety of marketing materials will be available for display at your restaurant/food truck prior to the event per request.
- There is a limit of 5 food trucks that may participate for the $100 fee.
- You will need to comply with all the relevant regulations – don’t worry, we’ll let you know what’s needed.
Note: Electricity is available upon request.
Use the form below to start the process of becoming a participant in the 2021 Tapped & Uncorked.